The PB BSc Nursing is a two-year program offered by Narayan Nursing College. This programme helps the graduate to be charged with the responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives in providing comprehensive care in promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative services.
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with the State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by the Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.