We understand that most of the students moving away from home feel out of place; hence we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by offering comfortable and safe stay in the campus. The College offers separate hostels for boys and girls supervised 24 X 7 by wardens and vigilant security personnel. Life-on-campus not only helps students to study but to socialize with their peers. Students have the luxury of being located outside the bustle of the city, yet not far from the attractions of the city during weekends. Friendships generated in the students’ life lasts longer.
Every effort is made to make students feel at home while their stay at the hostels.
The Hostel Facilities majorly comprise of:
- Comfortable rooms with and without attach toilets.
- Rooms designed to provide adequate moving space and proper ventilation on sound engineering principles.
- 24X7 Electricity with proper Power back up.
- Exclusive uninterrupted study room for students after college hour.
- Medical facility available with free medicines provided to sick students.
- Separate mess for each hostel serving sumptuous, hygienic and nutritious food to the hostlers.
To make the stay of the students a pleasant one, various events, activities and celebrations like colorful evening with various cultural activities within the hostels are a constant feature. Talent hunt, literary events are also organized frequently. Sports and cultural clubs have been created for the students to enhance their participation and knowledge. The common room of each hostel is well equipped with LCD, Magazines & Newspapers.
With around 500 families of faculty and staff members’ staying on the campus, the students have the advantage of getting guidance even after the college hours and at the weekends.